Weed quesadillas are the perfect snack for the weed connoisseur on the go. This cannabis recipe is quick, easy, and tasty. Trifecta!
Have you ever smoked, or otherwise used marijuana, and had a craving for a quesadilla? Of course you have. How about if when you got said quesadilla it also got you high, would that be awesome? Of course it would. That’s why today’s cannabis recipe is for weed quesadillas. It’s like a never ending loop of deliciousness and getting high.
This recipe for weed quesadillas is quick and easy. It doesn’t have a super amount of THC in it, so don’t expect it to knock you on you ass. But these weed quesadillas are a great snack you can take almost anywhere with you.
- 4 six-inch flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons weed butter or weed oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup pickled jalapenos (you can use fresh, but just know they’re hotter)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 oz cooked chicken, shredded
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Salt, pepper, and oregano to taste
1. Heat a small pan over medium high heat. Add 2 tablespoons of your weed butter and saute onions and green peppers until soft. This should take about 5 minutes.
2. Add an additional tablespoon of weed butter and the shredded chicken and garlic to the onions and peppers. Cook for an additional 2 minutes, just enough for the chicken to get warm and coated in the weed butter. Remove this mixture and place in a bowl.
3. Bring your pan back up to medium-high heat. Add another tablespoon of weed butter. Place one tortilla in the pan and spread about 1/4 cup of cheese on it. Add a couple of spoonfuls of the chicken mixture and spread it around. Add about 2 tablespoons of jalapenos. Then add another 1/4 cup of cheese. Finally top with a second tortilla.
4. Cook weed quesadilla for a 2 minutes and flip over. Cook for an additional minute or two, and then remove your weed quesadilla from the pan and cut into four slices.
5. Serve with a dollop of sour cream and plenty of salsa or pico de gallo. Enjoy.