Weed mayonnaise is the perfect accompaniment to your sandwich, hamburger, potato salad, salad dressings or anything else that you need mayonnaise for. This simple weed mayonnaise recipe is simple and easy to make. Give it a try and you’ll be getting high off bologna sandwiches in no time.
You like weed. You like medicating via edibles. But you don’t like sweets. So what are you supposed to do when the vast majority of edible recipes are for sweet shit like cakes, brownies, cookies and ice cream? Weed mayonnaise, that’s what. A dollop of cannabis mayonnaise can turn your deviled eggs into something a bit more special. Follow this easy weed mayonnaise recipe and put it on burgers, egg salad, tuna, or if you’re really weird: french fries.
- 1 large egg yolk
- 3/4 cup weed oil
- 1/2 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
1. Combine the egg yolk, lemon juice, vinegar, and mustard in a blender or food processor. Blend until its smooth, then blend on low speed while pouring the weed oil into the blender in a fine stream as the mixture emulsifies and thickens.
2. Cover and refrigerate for up to seven days. (Don’t forget to label your weed mayonnaise. You don’t want someone to accidentally use it and end up tripping balls when they were just trying to make a delicious tuna sandwich)
If you want to make this weed mayonnaise recipe special or fancy you can very easily transform it into an aioli by adding about a few cloves of minced garlic and some cayenne pepper. To make it a real aioli you should make sure you used olive oil when you made your weed oil. Once you have the base for you weed mayonnaise you can start experimenting and adding different ingredients to jazz it up a little bit.