Weed chocolate chip cookies are some of the easiest marijuana edibles you can make. They’re simple, fast and delicious.
Who doesn’t love weed? Like we’ve said before, there are times when you need to put some THC in your system, but you can’t smoke. So what are you to do? Eat the weed! Today we have a very simple and easy recipe for weed chocolate chip cookies.
If you can turn on the oven and stir ingredients in a bowl, then you can make this recipe. It’s that simple.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup weed butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup weed flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2-2/12 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl mix together butter, weed butter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth.
3. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then add the vanilla. (Note: Use high quality vanilla extract and not imitation extract, it makes a big difference.)
4. Dissolve the baking soda in the hot water and add the batter with the salt.
5. Coat the chocolate chips in the weed flour, then add the flour, any remaining weed flour, and chocolate chips to the egg and sugar mixture.
6. Drop by large spoonfuls onto an ungreased pan.
7. Bake for 10-13 minutes, or until the edges are browned.
8. Makes approximately 24 cookies.
That’s it. It’s very simple and delicious. You can play with the amounts of weed butter and weed flour you use, but I wouldn’t use any more than 1/2 cup of weed flour, because any more than that any you will definitely be tasted weed. The weed butter can be replaced one to one and if you’d like you can use nothing but weed butter. Be careful if you do that, though as your cookies will be very potent at that point.
Enjoy your weed chocolate chip cookies!